650 Liberty Ave Union, NJ 07083 | Contract
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Central NJ
Estimated Duration: Long Term
Hourly Target Range: Based on Skill set
Remote Option: No
A Fortune 500 company is presently looking for Business Analyst to add to their growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for long term opportunity with a stable company The ideal candidate will have about 7 years of work experience with O365.
• We are seeking senior business analyst who have experience migrating an organization to Office 365, someone with a strong hands-on experience with Email (Lotus Notes to Office 365) migration projects.
• Successfully operate in a deadline-driven, results-oriented environment requiring flexibility to evolving needs and priorities.
• Eagerness to learn new skill sets and apply them towards project and team success.
• Provide dynamic support to both business users and technology teams.
• Understanding and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders, identifying appropriate compromises and recognizing tradeoffs necessary to achieve maximum alignment with desired mission outcomes.
• Gather, develop and prioritize business needs in the form of documented requirements.
• Identifying and refining current- and future-state business processes.
• Facilitating the business stakeholder' s efforts to envision the future, providing objective technical expertise in informing possibilities, and identifying changes needed to support the future objectives and outcomes.
• Perform deep dive to analyze current state and propose future state solutions effectively using clear and precise documentation.
• Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications.
• Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the configuration of solutions.
• Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
• Lead the team in delivering requirements by following appropriate Project Management methodology.
• Conduct analysis & facilitate testing on data and system functionalities with a core focus on business context.
• Participate in project planning and project backlog management by documenting and maintaining plans, issues logs and test cases.
• Enterprise Content Management program background, and experience in leading and owning a SharePoint corporate intranet is preferred.
• Lead smaller projects or change requests from requirement gathering to implementation.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor' s degree in IT related field or relevant industry experience
• 7+ years deep experience with application analysis for full lifecycle of application
• Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
• Understanding of workflow automation, lead/opportunity management processes, data quality, Event management, customer service, and web site lifecycles
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment and meet project deliverables and deadlines
• Attention to detail understand data flow, relationships, integrations and downstream impact
• Personal organization skills experience managing multiple and competing priorities, mission critical business requirement, commitments and interdependencies.
• Understanding, interviewing and facilitation skills to understand challenges, identify key business goals, measurable outcomes and ability to elicit ideas.
• Understand how users are using the system, the business needs.
• Ability to communicate ideas effectively to development teams and external vendors, ability to create mock-ups, diagrams, wireframes, documentation
• Highly self-motivated and directed, with excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as excellent listening and interpersonal skills
• Advanced skills in Microsoft MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Project, Visio) required.
• Knowledge of Office 365 applications like OneDrive for Business, SharePoint, Groups and Planner
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!