650 Liberty Ave Union, NJ 07083 | Contract
- Location: Central NJ
- Status: Contract
- Estimated Duration: Long Term
- Hourly Target Range: Based on Skill set
- Remote Option: No
A Fortune 500 company is presently looking for Sr Business Analyst to add to their growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for long term opportunity with a stable company The ideal candidate will have about 5 years of work experience.
- Collect and analyze business requirements for project’ s by coordinating interviews, requirement workshops, business and workflow analysis.
- Prepare accurate and detailed requirement specification documents, user interface guides, and functional specification documents.
- Document the acquired results of analysis and workflows as well as obtaining sign-off from the appropriate business units.
- Communicate effectively with external business partners and internal teams to deliver the projects requirements.
- Engage in multiple initiates simultaneously.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Five or more years experience working as an IT asset analyst
- Five years plus experience working with a CMDB and the specific business services that it supports
- Five years or more ITSM tool experience, as well as ServiceNow experience
- Proven ability and experience in executing strategic asset management processes successfully
- Profound knowledge of licensing agreements involving software, including Microsoft, IBM, and Oracle
- Strong vendor management and negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of IT Service Management processes, as well as experience with Discovery tool
- Possess Bachelor’ s degree in information technology, computer science, or business administration, or in other related field
- Possess IAITAM Certification, such as CHAMP, CSAM, and CITAM.
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longetivy Bonuses, and Plum Benefits. This client enjoys reveling in their accelerated growth by organizing company dinners and happy hours in addition to a recently created founders club trip!
To be considered for this position you need to be creative, loyal and coachable.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please email @talonpro.com or apply at talonpro.com.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!