Business Infrastructure Manager
20 Moores Rd Malvern, PA 19380 | Direct Hire
Position: Business Infrastructure Manager
Location: Malvern, Pennsylvania
Status: Direct Hire
Remote Option: 1/day week
Job Description: The primary role of the Business Infrastructure Manager is to support Business locations within the US and Canada and provide Level 3 support to other IT personnel. The BIM will be the primary liaison between Infrastructure and the Business System Personnel, and will provide the escalation needed to ensure that Infrastructure needs are being addressed by the organization. They will work closely with the User & Site Support Manager, the Infrastructure Manager and the Services Manager.
A modern, manufacturing company is presently looking for a security administrator & data resiliency project manager to add to their growing & dynamic team.
This is a unique opportunity for an driven and focused candidate with strong managerial skills.
Some of your daily duties & responsibilities will include:
- Coordinates all PC and infrastructure domains under the responsibility of the organization on behalf of one or several clients.
- Manage PC and infrastructure projects on behalf of their client
- Works closely with the internal RIM and Infrastructure Services Manager to ensure that all P2 activities are completed according to schedule and continue to function at an acceptable level.
- Understanding the needs expressed by the client and guarantees implementation in accordance with the business needs and the Group’ s IT policy.
- Guaranteeing that the client systems are maintained in working order and sees to the technical control with service suppliers.
- Acting as the central point of contact for the Business Entity and remains focused on the internal Customer.
- Listening to the complaints of the Client validates them and passes on them to the appropriate service Provider. Tracks the corrective responses.
- Guarantees that the systems under its responsibility are maintained in working order and sees to the technical control with service suppliers.
- Four-year university degree or college diploma in the field of computer science or 10 years equivalent work experience.
- 7 years experience managing personnel.
- Exceptional technical knowledge of network and operating systems
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting hardware such as servers, routers, bridges, switches, hubs, modems, network interface cards, and so on.
- Excellent knowledge of current protocols and standards
- Extensive application support experience with MS Office, ERP, database analysis
- Knowledge and understanding of system flow charts, data processing concepts, and telecommunications principles.
- Good understanding of the organization’ s goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to perform general mathematical calculations for the purpose of creating needs assessments, budgets, and so on.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
- Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
To be considered for this position you need to be open-minded, dynamic and tolerant and have a minimum of 7 years’ experience.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please email Erin MacDonald at: EMacDonald@talonpro.com
Fun Facts: Loves to travel, Spent a semester abroad in London, Beach bum, and Foodie (anything with cheese).
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!