Business Intelligence Developer
70 Hudson Street Hudson County, NJ 07302
- Status: Contract to hire
- Estimated Duration: 3-6 Months
- Remote Option: No
Our client is seeking an ETL Developer to Design, develop and validate various components in a Business Intelligence environment, including the data
warehouse, data marts and business intelligence related facilities.
Perform the activities related to the design, development, validation, documentation, and support data warehouse data model / architecture.
Assist in the establishment of policies and procedures pertaining to its business intelligence management, maintenance and utilization. Set and monitor standards related to the data warehouse data model. Assist the business intelligence architect and project managers in the optimal management and modernization of data warehouse/business intelligence environment.
- Looking for someone with ETL experience & Reporting tools, BI domain is wide
- Must have strong conceptual knowledge in ETL for data modeling, tuning, loading, quality, profiling, layers, etc.?
- Someone with analytical skills, understands data visualization and transformation
- Very important this person has good soft skills too, good communication and understanding requirements
- Looking for someone that can connect the dots on higher level, understand the big picture
- Because this is a high viability position, they need hands on ETL development using SAP data services 4.2 version- (prefers 4.2 version, they just went live with it today)
- Any exposure to crystal reports, web intelligence & QlikView: Any admin exp with those tools is a plus
- SAS exp, SAS as a project, Good data warehousing modeling
- Oracle – good at writing SQL is a plus
- Looking for more hands-on conceptual experience
Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, along with Hotel Engine Benefits.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!