C# Python Developer
New York, NY | Contract
Title: C# Python Developer
Type: Long term contract
Rate: Dependent on experience
- Design and implement technology solutions to meet FRTB requirements.
- Perform analysis, enhancement, and development work using company’ s core software platforms.
- Develop solutions that are configurable and scalable to meet the various business needs.
- Qualitatively understand, implement, and support in-house developed financial pricing and calculation models.
- Work with BA and clients to understand the requirements and write up technical documents.
- Perform QA/Systems testing to seek sign offs from clients.
- Maintain, upgrade, and clean up code base in accordance with industry best practices.
- Participate in database design, optimization, and migration.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills required:
- Bachelor’ s degree or above in Computer Science, Mathematics, statistics, Engineering or similar. Advanced degree preferred.
- 5+ years of work experience in developing applications for trading and risk in the areas of Swaps and OTC derivatives.
- Strong software development skills with C#, .NET, PLSQL, RDMS, shell scripting on UNIX and Windows platforms.
- Experience with developing solutions that can scale using industry best practices.
- Experience with Java, Python, XML/FpML, Excel/VBA, Cloud computing is a plus.
- Understanding multi-tiered application architecture and relational database schema required.
- Good knowledge on capital markets and OTC derivatives and their related to business proces! ses.
- Ability to work independently and Results oriented team player.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!