Call Center - Help Desk Support
1601 Chestnut Street Philadelphia County, PA 19102
Call Center – Help Desk Support
- Status: Contract assignment
- Estimated Duration: 15 months+
- Hourly Target Range: TBD
Our client is presently looking for several Call Center Help Desk Support technicians.
Candidates must have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task and organize priorities
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office 2010 Suite and Windows 7
- Understanding of web browsers, including Internet Explorer, Mozilla FireFox, Safari, Google Chrome, etc.
- Ability to learn and apply information quickly
- Ability to work within a high-call volume setting
- Punctuality and ability to adhere to a strict schedule
- Ability to effectively use resources in search of creative solutions
Our business operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and they will be required to work the eight (8) holidays (which varies), which are: New Year’ s Day, Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, the day following Thanksgiving (Black Friday) & Christmas Day.
There is a mandatory training period that is offered which will be scheduled Monday through Friday during peak business hours.
Description Of Work:
- Provides guidance, assistance, coordination and follow up on client questions, problems or malfunctions of all systems applications, hardware and software installed or maintained by IT.
- Interprets, evaluates and resolves if possible, telephone inquiries pertaining to the functional operation of all installed application hardware and software products supported by IT.
- Analyzes simple to moderately complex inquiries and determines appropriate technical area or vendor to resolve problems.
- Consults with the supervisor and IT professionals when the appropriate course of action is unclear.
- Alerts the client community and team members when a major problem is suspected.
- Follows up on specific inquires or requests to ensure client satisfaction.
- Reports problems with procedures and makes suggestions for improvements.
- Receives general supervision and is competent to work on own for most help desk activities.
Requires sufficient knowledge of IT operations, responsibilities, work flow processes and procedures to resolve most inquiries independently. Good analytical and communication skills, sound judgment, and the ability to work effectively with client and other IT staff.
Technical Skills Required:
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WORK FLOW
- HELP DESK
Associate degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, and at least two, typically four years experience in IT or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Plum Benefits.
To be considered for this position you need to have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment, and be a quick learner. Excellent communication skills are essential in this role.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please apply directly via talonpro.com.
Fun Facts: Baseball card collector, Foodie, Avid Mets fan.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!