Harrisburg, PA 17110 | Contract
- Location: Harrisburg, PA
- Status: Contract
- Estimated Duration: 6 months
- Hourly Target Range: $30-$40
- Remote Option: No remote option
A Government Entity is presently looking for a Change Manager to add to their growing team.
This is an opportunity to advance one’ s career with an aggressively growing organization for a confident, passionate candidate with about 3 years of work experience.
- Develop change management strategies as required, incorporating change management approach, stakeholder management, communication, training and readiness assessments
- Manage daily change activities and provide guidance on the change management process.
- Facilitate Change Advisory Board Meetings.
- Manages and coordinates all activities necessary to control, track and audit Changes in the environment for compliance with the ISTO’ s Change Management.
- Coordinating interfaces between change management and other processes – especially service asset & configuration management (SACM) and release & deployment management.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities.
- Develop and improve Key Performance Indicators and improve the metrics program by interpreting the data and recommending process improvements driving the appropriate organizational behaviors.
- Collate change records from multiple vendors and review for conflicts and collisions
- Create and implement training strategies.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’ s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent as well as a minimum of 3 years of experience or Associates degree in computer science or related field and 4 years of experience.
- Specific knowledge required in the following areas: Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems, VMware vSphere, Microsoft IIS
- Working knowledge of networking concepts and technologies – including TCP/IP, DNS and load balancing
- Working knowledge of security concepts and technologies – including PKI, certificate management, TLS/SSL and firewalls
- Strong virtualization experience using VMWare vSphere
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Work may require travel to and from the various Client locations.
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longetivy Bonuses, and Plum Benefits. This client enjoys reveling in their accelerated growth by organizing company dinners and happy hours in addition to a recently created founders club trip!
To be considered for this position you need to be creative, loyal and coachable.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please email email@example.com or apply at talonpro.com.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!