Cisco Integration Specialist
900 Cottage Grove Road Bloomfield, CT 06095 | Contract
- Position: Cisco Integration Specialist
- Location: Bloomfield, CT or Remote
- Status: Contract assignment
- Estimated Duration: 1 year
- Hourly Target Range: TBD
A Health Insurance company located in Bloomfield, CT is presently looking for a Cisco Integration Specialist to add to their growing team. This position requires someone who has direct experience with RSA Auth. Manager and ACS integration, migrations and deployments.
- Configuration, administration and troubleshooting of RSA v8.1 Authentication Manager and RSA Prime Suite(Help Desk and Self Service Portals) Configuration, administration and troubleshooting Cisco ACS v5.8 Integrating, migrating and deploying RSA Auth. Manager and ACS.
- Integrating, migrating and deploying Cisco ISE v2.X for VPN, 802.1X, TACACS Configuration, administration and troubleshooting Cisco ISE v2.X Participate in engineering team meetings and project planning sessions as necessary Provide updates, presentations and recommendations on the state of assigned duties Coordinate with other departments, such as their Information Protection, Network Architecture, Contact Center Services, etc.
- Conform to and perform internal audit and compliance requirements
Knowledge & Experience
- Direct experience with RSA Auth. Manager and ACS integration, migrations and deployments.
- Familiarity with Cisco AnyConnect and Cisco ASA as VPN Gateway.
- Direct experience with Cisco ISE integration, migrations and deployments Basic Linux experience Basic knowledge of Wide and Local Area Networks, including maintaining and troubleshooting network hardware
- Basic knowledge of network protocols and applications including RADIUS, SNMP, SYSLOG,, TACACS, DNS, DHCP, IPSec, NAT, ACLs
- Experience in customer service and/or operations Strong troubleshooting, documentation and communication abilities
Four-year university degree or college diploma in a technical field such as Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems required Or equivalent work experience
- Additional Skills:
- NETWORK PROTOCOLS
- CISCO ASA
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- HELP DESK
- INTERNAL AUDIT
- INTERNET PROTOCOL SECURITY
- NETWORK ARCHITECTURE
- PROJECT PLANNING
- RETAIL SALES
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Plum Benefits.
To be considered for this position you need to have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment, and be a quick learner. Excellent communication skills are essential in this role.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please apply directly via talonpro.com.
Fun Facts: Baseball card collector, Foodie, Avid Mets fan.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!