Cloud Solutions Architect
3207 Grey Hawk Ct San Diego County, CA 92010
Cloud Solutions Architect
- Status: Direct Hire
- Remote: No
Seeking a Cloud Solutions Architect for an immediate need working on a team that is part of an AWS Migration.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a solid work culture and room for professional growth.
Qualified candidates must have solid Architecture experience, both on the application and infrastructure side, with experience migrating complex solutions to AWS. This role will require the assessment of existing platforms, designing of future enhancements and will be part of the migration of applications/infrastructure to AWS cloud solutions.
If you are a great communicator with a passion for technology, this is the role for you!
- Architect and execute the migration of large scale SQL Server and Microsoft application solutions to AWS; cloud native
- Optimize solution architectures to maximize performance and minimize costs; implement cost control mechanisms
- Establish architectural standards that enable DevOps practices with infrastructure as code and automated continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Assist application solution architects to design secure application solutions that leverage cloud services and are aligned to enterprise security requirements
- Manage, monitor, and update operations architecture models
- Working cohesively with various project teams to implement the technology direction, vision, and strategy to enable cloud technology adoption
- Work directly with product owners to ensure solid customer focus
- 10 + years of architecture experience
- 5 + years of database management and software development/coding experience
- Experience architecting cloud infrastructures on AWS - enterprise level applications
- AWS Certified Architect and/or Developer
- Prior experience with cloud adoption and migration from assessment through cloud native implementation
- Experience coding: Python, Java or Go
- Technical knowledge of infrastructure components (network, storage, Linux, Windows), security and application development (e.g. .Net)
- Experience with container orchestration platforms and serverless
- Creative, innovative and strong problem solving abilities
If you are a solid communicator that has the above skills and works well in a collaborative work environment, working across team, this is the role for you!
Please contact us today. Excellent company culture and benefits available.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!