3920 Park Avenue Edison, NJ 08820 | Direct Hire
Status: Direct Hire
Location: Edison, NJ
The Controls Architect will contribute in the development of the next generation control platform, including software solutions, simulations, automation support and data acquisition.
- Maintain technical project documentation and write scientific papers
- Control algorithm design suitable for embedded firmware
- Lead microprocessor embedded software design, programming and testing
- Active involvement in scheduling and planning team meetings to deliver on time
- Provides technical guidance to other engineering personnel and field operations
- Education: Bachelors in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering technology
- Background in applied mathematics, algorithm optimization, control systems and data mining techniques with a minimum of 7 years’ experience.
- SW Languages: C/C++, Python
- Embedded controls design
- Operating Systems: Linux and Windows
- Battery control, state of charge calculation and simulation experience
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!