Data Quality Analyst
1 Keystone Ave., Unit 700 Cherry Hill, NJ 08034 | Direct Hire
Position: Data Quality Analyst
Location: Cherry Hill, NJ
Status: Direct Hire
Salary Range: $70, 000 - $80, 000
Remote Option: Not Available
A rapidly growing insurance & technology company is presently looking for a Data Quality Analyst to join their team and continue to revolutionize the way insurance companies obtain data. They will be joining a flourishing team within a fantastic culture while having access to a tremendous benefits package and unlimited PTO.
This is an incredible growth opportunity for a self-starting candidate with about 3-5 years of experience
- A minimum of 5 years in a role where data analysis, data transformation, data reconciliation or data reporting drove increased client satisfaction scores and higher adoption of products and services.
- Ability to write SQL queries (aggregates, conditional statements, sub queries, etc.) and analyze large data sets resulting in problem resolutions and improvement recommendations.
- Ability to import/export, manipulate and transpose large data sets in a database in order to effectively troubleshoot issues and conduct data analysis.
- Proven ability to read and analyze raw data files and compare with transformed data to identify processing problems.
- Ability to engage in high-level technical conversations with internal groups to understand DHI system objectives and in turn convey concise and logical findings of data analysis.
- Proven experience writing test plans to ensure the quality of data related applications.
- Proven experience collaborating with internal clients to ensure that their problems are resolved quickly and completely.
- Experience with AbInitio or any type of ETL tool is a plus
- As a Data Quality Analyst at this insurance & technology company you will be responsible for analyzing raw data, developing transformation logic, and testing on newly acquired data sources. You will partner with data providers, clients and internal support teams to identify and correct data issues. Based on your analysis, you will propose improvement opportunities. You will also be expected to generate the required violation mappings to transform raw values to a standardized state statute list, identify daily processing exceptions and systematically resolve them.
- Additionally, you will be expected to use your quality skills not only on data analysis but also testing new data transformation applications, strive to maintain clean, consistent and complete data, develop into a subject matter expert on the DHI data.
- Lastly, your excellent communication skills will drive positive interaction with clients and internal groups to understand their needs and drive our products forward.
- Unlimited PTO
- 0 Deductible Health Insurance with multiple options
- Casual dress code
- Discount stock options
- 401k + 4% match
- Pet insurance
- Merit increases
- Exciting culture
To be considered for this position you need to be coachable, a strong team player, a self-starter, and creative.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please apply at talonpro.com.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!