East Petersburg, PA | Direct Hire
- Position: Database Developer
- Location: Lancaster, PA
- Status: Direct Hire
- Salary Range: $60, 000-$80, 000
- Remote Option: None
A financial services company is presently looking for a Database Developer to add to their growing team.
You will be responsible for:
- Estimate the level of effort, resource needs and project duration for new requests. Work with business requestors, BAs and Business Relationship Manager to refine the business requirements and ensure that sufficient detail is provided to guide design, development and testing. Design, develop, test and implement SSIS packages related to the extraction, transformation and loading ETL process for database applications, in accordance with established standards. Participate in peer reviews of solution designs and related code. Package and support deployment of releases.
- Provide production support to business users. Monitor and tune databases for which we are responsible and direct the work of vendors where they are responsible for the Database Administrator function. Support enterprise wide compliance with enterprise standards, processes and policies. Develop and implement controls to ensure data integrity and regulatory compliance.
- Drive innovation within the group in areas including development efficiencies, database component development and integration, database management and administration, and leading edge industry concepts and developments. Contribute to and implement standards and changes to database administration and development processes. Contribute to the development and implementation of key performance indicators and service level agreements that serve to maximize our value to the business. Train and coach Associate Database Administrators.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience. Specialty: Relevant degree pertaining to the essential duties of this role. (Preferred)
3 or more years Database development or database administration. (Required)
3 or more years SOX, FFIEC-Compliant Database Development, Security, Architecture, Analysis, Design, Testing, Documentation, Implementation, Version Control, or Change Management. (Preferred)
3 or more years Database design or development using Microsoft SQL Server, including: DDL or DML, stored procedures, triggers, DTS or SSIS, SQL Agent. (Preferred)
3 or more years Strong knowledge and with deploying database-specific technologies and techniques: oInformEnt (KnowledgeShare, PowerShare, Warehouse Architect, Toad, etc.)oSQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, oDDL, DML, Stored Procedures, Views, Functions, oProficiency in Oracle, PL or SQL. (Preferred)
Certified Data Management Professional certification or similar professional certification in database management technology is an asset. . (Preferred)
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!