2800 North Loop West Harris County, TX 77002
Title: Desktop Support Analyst
- Duration: 4 month contract assignment
- Location: Houston, Texas
Provides guidance, assistance, coordination and follow up on client questions, problems or malfunctions of all systems applications, hardware and software installed or maintained by IT.
Responds to client staff' s telephone inquiries concerning support, processing or request procedures, systems status and network connectivity, and a variety of hardware and software problems of all installed application hardware and software products supported by IT.
Records inquiries, repair and service requests, resolves or directs requests to appropriate technical area or vendor, tracks status and follows up to ensure client satisfaction.
Escalates to or consults with senior staff when solution is unclear.
Reports problems with procedures and makes suggestions for improvements. Receives direct supervision.
Requires good analytical and communication skills, sound judgment, and the ability to work effectively with client and IT staff. Strong customer service support.
- Requires sufficient knowledge of IT operations, responsibilities, work flow processes and procedures to resolve most inquiries independently.
- Supporting Windows 7/10 operating systems, laptops/desktops, printers and desk phones
- Support of tickets, Remote VPN, Desktop PC support
- Good analytical and communication skills, sound judgment, and the ability to work effectively with client and other IT staff.
Education: Associate degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, and at least two, typically four years experience in IT or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Fun Facts: Baseball card collector, Foodie, Avid Mets fan.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!