320 Park Avenue, 12th floor New York, NY 10022 | Contract
Job Title: ETL Developer
Location: Central NJ OR NYC
Daily rate: Dependent upon experience
A ETL Developer with risk product experience to develop ETL processes between front office, back office and downstream systems. Must have strong SSIS skills, SQL Database skills and problem solving ability.
- Work with team lead and business users to understand requirements
- build any feeds necessary to capture data required into centralized database
- work with security master database for market data consumption
- build downstream ETL processes necessary for market and credit risk departments
- Support production processes on daily basis
- 3 to 5 years experience within the financial industry. Prefer business knowledge in the area of fixed income, equity and derivative products
- 3 to 5 years working with relational databases - modeling, stored procedures, functions and triggers. Preferred knowledge: SQL Server 2016
- 3 to 5 years overall experience in software development. Experience in a structured language is required. Preferred languages: .NET/C#/SSIS/SSAS.
- Ability to build ETL batches to manipulate data into and out of a variety of trading and back office systems.
- Experience working with enterprise schedulers. Cisco Tidal preferred.
- Experience working on a trading floor supporting mission critical applications
- Ability to multitask several ongoing issues. This involves the ability to assess priority and make appropriate decisions quickly and effectively.
- Successful candidates will feel comfortable in a team oriented environment and possess skills to “ win over” the trust of a broad user base.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective presentation skills
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, along with Hotel Engine Benefits.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!