70 Hudson St, Hudson County, NJ 07302
- Contract to Hire - 9 months
- Hudson County NJ
Our client is looking for an Enterprise Architect to manages the development of the architecture, models and governance in line with the IT strategy and business objectives.
- Logistically reporting to the CIO but working with the transformation management team and reporting to them.
- Business facing – strong communication is crucial. They will need to get the “ buy-in” by explaining the value of the change/transformation, to both sides (IT/Business). Someone who can explain the IT/Technology to the Business, why it’ s important, and what the benefit is with conviction and clear vision.
- Bridge the gap between IT and Business. This person will be working across both the business and technology (IT) teams. It is very much a business facing role.
- Building foundational capability. Helping make incremental changes to the entire organization.
- Looking for someone who led the stand up or has led a major reboot, not just someone who came in mi-way through a change or who left right at the start of the actual implementation.
- Need a leader, not just someone who worked under a few people and took orders.
- Take the overall vision and “ right size it” for the bank to make it work.
- Not just tech or having one vision from a technology perspective, but someone who can see from both the technology and the business side of things.
- Financial Services is a must. They don’ t require a specific LoB or financial product knowledge, just have strong general knowledge on the investment banking side.
- Knowledge of AWS/Cloud is helpful. 60% of their environment is already in the cloud.
Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, along with Hotel Engine Benefits.
Fun Facts: Loves to travel, Spent a semester abroad in London, Beach bum, and Foodie (anything with cheese).
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!