29 West 30th Street New York, NY 10001 | Direct Hire
Full Stack / Back-end Engineer
- Location: New York, NY
- Status: Direct Hire
- Salary Range: $120, 000 - $140, 000
- Remote Option: Not Available
A financial technology firm is looking for a full stack engineer to join its application and API development team.
This is an opportunity to help build and maintain core components of our client' s platform: our financial account API product and the data layer that populates all of our client' s front-end applications. If you’ re a little OCD about REST-ful API syntax, this is the job for you!
Our client is a data platform providing insights and connectivity for millions of financial accounts across thousands of institutions. Today, hundreds of platforms and millions of end-users rely on our client' s products and technology for account aggregation, bank authentication, and ongoing insights to build better financial futures.
- Experience designing scalable, testable, production-ready systems.
- 3+ years of backend or full stack engineering experience in a professional environment.
- Strong experience with Python and SQL.
- Experience working with API-driven and data-intensive applications.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
You will have the opportunity to work on:
- Designing, building, and maintaining core services and APIs, primarily using Python and SQL.
- Re-architect existing core services and systems with an eye towards maintainability and scalability.
- Research and prototype newer technologies to be utilized in our client' s systems and products.
- Providing feedback to other engineers through code reviews and design reviews.
Benefits include Unlimited PTO, 401k options, 99% of premiums covered for basic health insurance coverage & options for other plans, $2, 000/year education reimbursement, standard computer benefits & FSA and equity in the company.
To be considered for this position you need to be coachable, have the ability to work in a fast-paced finance environment, proficient in Python, and have worked on large scale applications.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fun Facts: Baseball card collector, Foodie, Avid Mets fan.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!