Full Stack .Net Developer
311 Roebling Street 2nd Floor Brooklyn County, NY 11211
Sr. Fullstack Developer
- Status: Contract to hire OR Direct-hire
- Salary range: Dependent upon experience
- Remote Option: none
A growing client of ours is actively looking to add a Full Stack .Net Developer to their team. Our client is a technology company that is looking to take their software product to the next level.
The selected candidate must have experience with:
- C# with .Net 4 and higher (Visual Studio 2015)
- Object oriented architecture and design
- Knowledge of patterns and practices
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or higher (tables / indexes / optimization) - knowledge of relational databases / optimization and tuning
- ORM: Entity Framework / NHibernate
- ASP.NET MVC 4
- WCF / WebAPI 2 / Sockets
- HTML / CSS / Bootstrap
-Knowledge of architectures and design patterns
Desired experience in:
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, along with Hotel Engine Benefits.
Fun Facts: Avid New York Sports fan: Rangers, Yankees, and Giants, Big movie and TV fan: especially Gangster films (Goodfellas is my favorite movie of all time), Avid skier
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!