Help Desk Analyst
101 Williams Dr Bergen County, NJ 07446
- Title: Help Desk Analyst (Level I/II)
- Status: Contract 3 + Month contract
- Location: Northern NJ - Bergen County
- Remote: No
Are you a strong communicator that enjoys working in a team setting? Have you worked in alternate help desk support roles in your career with a lot of phone and face to face support? We have a need to hire in a contract capacity due to high volume and company growth. This is a fast paced work environment.
The ideal candidate should have excellent customer service skills, be outgoing, diligent and interested in helping people with their technical issues. Superior communication skills are necessary.
- Respond to and follow up on technical support tickets submitted via phone, email, and Web.
- Provide IT assistance for operating systems, productivity software and a variety of other software applications used internally.
- Investigate and implement solutions to technical issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Understanding of basic networking concepts.
- Ability to evaluate and resolve problems quickly and effectively.
- Ability to clearly articulate problems and issues either written or verbally for escalation to second level support.
- Experience with IT support ticketing systems.:
Experience with, but not limited to, the following applications or other related applications:
- Remedy Service Desk, LanDesk, Cisco VPN, Windows 7 and above, Domain Account Administration, Microsoft Productivity Suite, Google Applications, Print Driver Installations, Apple OS and iOS, MS One Drive and Office Online, Adobe Suite’ s.
- Technical knowledge of multiple vendor and form-factor hardware ideally including Lenovo, Apple and Microsoft hardware.
- Strong peripheral knowledge including multi-function printers
If you or someone you know is qualified for this position, please contact Gillian Unger at Gunger@talonpro.com! Referral bonus offered and paid along with great benefits.