Help Desk Support Level II
545 Washington Boulevard Jersey City, NJ 07310 | Contract
- Job Title: Help Desk Support Level II
- Location: Jersey City, NJ
- Status: 6+ Month Contract
- Remote: No
- Salary: $25/hr - $37 (dependent upon experience)
Our client is currently looking for support for their technical team. This group is responsible for working on Level II Technical Desktop support. Qualified candidates must have experience with Office 365, imaging, hardware removal/installation as well as experience working with and supporting ticketing systems. issues, web-ex issues and working on some homegrown applications (quick learner key with strong attention to detail).
This positions requires a fast learner as a lot of the company' s applications are proprietary and incoming applicants should be open to learning new tools. Someone who is eager and enjoys working in the support arena and is known for providing superior customer support and attention. Must be able to adapt to shifting priorities and have the initiative to uncover solutions to problems to assist the customer.
- Outgoing and personable with polished and professional communication skills and attitude.
- Quick learner.
- Initiative to find solutions.
- Ability to support and deal with a broad range of issues.
- Up beat personality - but also able to work with a fun and at times, laid back team.
Tech Skills Required:
- Win 7 and 10 - 2016
- Migrating to and imaging devices
- Service now (ticketing system utilized)
- Webex experience and support
This position is available immediately. There will be both a phone and onsite interview required for this role. If you or someone you know is available or interested in this position - please contact your dedicated IT recruiter today!
*Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Plum Benefits.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!