Help Desk Support Level II
388 Market Street San Francisco, CA 94111 | Contract to Direct Hire
- Job Title: Help Desk Support Level II
- Location: Financial District - San Francisco
- Status: Contract - Hire
- Salary: $55, 000 - $70, 000 depending up on experience
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity working for a fast-paced company? Let your skills shine in this long term contract to hire opportunity in the San Francisco financial district. Currently, we are looking for an experienced Help desk/Desktop Support professional to provide level II desktop and remote support.
Qualified professionals must have excellent communication skills, work under minimal direction and have experience working with Audio Visual setup/support, Office 365 experience, VDI and remote support and overall providing support as a second escalation point. The environment is supporting roughly 100 people, of which some are working remotely.
- VDI Support
- Win 7 &10
- Audio Visual – ie.- BlueJeans, WebEx, Skype support
- Minimum of 3+ years of Desktop and Remote support experience
- Strong communication and phone support skills required
- Prior or current experience providing mobile device support
- Self-motivated – ability to work with little direct supervision
This is an opportunity for the following:
- Take lead/ownership as you will be the sole support professional at this location.
- No limits on growth potential within the company .
- Growth of employees is something very important to this organization with lots of longevity on the teams across the board.
- Affords professionals the opportunity to work with alternate teams – engineering, security, networking, storage, etc.
- Two career paths – management and/or engineering.
If you or someone you know would be a strong match for this opportunity, please contact your dedicated IT Talon representative today. We do offer a very generous referral bonus - be sure to discuss with your Talon contact!
This position is available immediately and does require both a phone and onsite interview. All contractors are eligible for the following:
*Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Plum Benefits.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!