IT Business Analyst
Indianapolis, IN 46214 | Contract
IT Business Analyst
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Status: Contract assignment
Estimated Duration: 6 months+
Hourly Target Range: TBD
A Clinical Research Organization, with offices located in Indianapolis, IN is presently looking for an IT Business Analyst who has detailed knowledge of the software development life cycle and IT processes.
Description Of Work:
- Seeking Senior Business Analyst to support the implementation of a Configure, Price, and Quote (CPQ) software application. The BA will liaise with business users from multiple departments, IT, and vendor resources to elicit and manage requirements, and define future state processes that support the overall business strategy. May create high-level design wire frames to aid in clarifying future state processes. Experience with Oracle FSA product implementations preferred.
- The Senior Business Analyst facilitates business process improvement via the methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of all or part of a business in terms of business functions and processes. They manage the requirements development process through the elicitation, analysis, specification and verification of multiple levels of requirements (business, stakeholder, solution) and support the ongoing management of the requirements. Business Analyst creates viable and consumable specifications including acceptance criteria in preparation for the sign-off, construction and testing of solutions. The Business Analyst is expected to act independently to deliver and manage requirements to schedule, budget and scope; and is self-driven and motivated.
- Must have detailed knowledge of the software development life cycle and IT processes.
- 3+ years of experience in a QC/QA role with responsibility for electronic system compliance and computer validation in a GLP and/or GMP environment.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in quality/compliance systems development.
- Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Able to interact effectively with team members, internal and external customers on fast paced projects.
- 7+ years of business analysis experience.
- B.S./M.S. degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
- Experience with Jira, Jama, and Balsamiq is a plus. Experience with Scrum-based projects, utilizing Gherkin statements, as well as more traditional techniques.
- Prior experience working a regulated environment is not required; however, this experience will aid in on-boarding and familiarization with the organization and the business unit.
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Plum Benefits.
To be considered for this position you need to have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment, and be a quick learner. Excellent communication skills are essential in this role.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please apply directly via talonpro.com.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!