IT Operations Analyst
8211 Scicor Drive Indianapolis, IN 46214
Job title: IT Operations Analyst
Contract location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Contract assignment through March 2019 initially
A Clinical Research Organization, with offices located in Indianapolis, Indiana is presently looking for a someone who can work on the migrations.
Candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Execute the migration of software through the release lifecycle for Software Enabled Process Automation software (Blue Prism) in accordance with all applicable SOPs, team processes and management guidelines.
• Support code migration and change control activities for organizations applications
• Develop and maintain technical documentation in support of code migrations and change controls.
• Provide weekend and off-hour support for release management activities.
• Identify, plan and implement process improvements to reduce cost, increase productivity and quality.
• Two or more years of experience with .net related IT project development
• Two or more years of experience in IT Development or Systems Administration
• An understanding of ITIL concepts
• An understanding of the project management lifecycle
• Ability to act as an assistant Release Manager and drive code migration changes to production
• Basic coding and support experience preferred.
• Ability to enhance/develop new processes/standards
• Ability to multi task and prioritize their own work and assignments based on business need
• Able to work independently and in small to medium size teams
• Ability to synchronize teams in preparation/during a change.
• Ability to communicate effectively with multiple areas in IT.
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Plum Benefits.
To be considered for this position you need to have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment, and be a quick learner. Excellent communication skills are essential in this role.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please apply directly via talonpro.com.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!