IT QA Lead
Two North Ninth Street Lehigh County, PA 18101
- Job Title: IT QA Lead
- Status: Contract (18+ months)
- Remote: No
- Rate: Dependent upon experience
We have an exciting long term opportunity for a QA Lead to join a growing team. This role will require strong customer interaction skills and solid communication. Any prior experience working with vendors would be helpful for this position.
- 5+ years’ experience with Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- 3+ years’ of test coordination, manual, automation and performance testing tools (HP Suite of tools and/or Microsoft Test Manager/Team Foundation Server)
- Must have knowledge of testing techniques to cover all possible corner cases for testing, verification and validation techniques.
- Hands on experience on Test management tool HP Quality Center
- Proven knowledge of quality assurance and software testing methodologies SDLC and STLC in waterfall and agile
- Strong written and verbal communication – must be able to clearly articulate himself/herself and be able to effectively communicate with management and customers
- Must be a team player, quick responsiveness, contributor, coordinator, cooperative, understanding, polite and adaptive to accept changes in a complex changing environment
- Must be willing to accept direction from seniors, colleagues and management
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics & dashboards and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met
- Leverage project team' s system to track issues and generate reporting
- Performs quality checks in all phases of work by QA team members
- Provides status updates to projects teams, outlining risks and providing mitigation plans
- Helps provide oversight of vendor testers
- May perform testing activities and processes, which includes, but not limited to, creating test plans and cases, identifying defects & bugs, coordinate issues with development team, managing testing schedules, etc.
- Experience with HP Quality Center/ALM and Team Foundation Server
- Experience with functional test automation tools: HP QTP and Selenium - nice to have
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Experience working in a Windows
- Experience testing web and client server based applications
- Experience in Oracle Database concepts and testing using SQL or other database platforms
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
If you or someone you know is a fit for this opportunity, please contact Talon today - referral bonus offered/paid and benefits available. If you or someone you know would be a fit for this opportunity, please contact Talon today! Benefits included along with referral bonus'. Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Hotel Engine Benefits.