IT Vendor Management Analyst
44 South Broadway Suite 301 Westchester County, NY 10601
IT Vendor Management Analyst
- Status: Contract to Hire
- Salary: Please contact to discuss - based upon experience
- Remote: No
Well known company is currently seeking a strong Infrastructure Analyst/Generalist with experience in Office 365, Active Directory, and strong Networking (Cisco, ASA Firewalls) experience. This person should also be experienced withvendor management for hosted application/infrastructure. It would be extremely beneficial to have someone experienced with Linux as well. This role does require a candidate with a strong sense of urgency and the ability to shift priorities.
This opportunity will be contract to hire for the right person and requires professional mindset and excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
Qualified candidates will participate in analytical and technical assignments that provide for implementation, administration, support, and maintenance of a variety of hardware, software, telecommunications, and network solutions.
The role is broadly split between managing a network of best-of-breed vendors and delivering superior support to both end users and technology staff. The position requires interaction with all levels of management both internally and externally to resolve technical issues. The analyst will serve as the escalation point for all critical issues reported to the Help Desk to provide final resolution.
- 5+ years in support of an IT organization in a regulated environment (e.g., Insurance, Financial Services, Hospital) requiring documentation to be maintained
- Strong technical acumen combined with solid understanding of technology concepts and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to lead complex efforts with minimal supervision
- Inherently has a positive outlook on work and life as well as an attitude for self-improvement and growth
- Consistently demonstrates proactive behaviors and able to juggle between being an independent worker and great collaborator
- Bachelor’ s degree preferably in Information Technology, Engineering discipline or experience on par with those degrees.
- Expert experience in vendor management (e.g., data centers, managed service provides, telecom providers) to assume the role of company advocate in customer/vendor conflict to effectively resolve issues, manage risk and improve vendor performance (e.g., pushing for escalations, ensuring SLAs are met, etc.)
- Advanced experience in managing Microsoft Active Directory Services and Messaging (AD and Office 365)
- Foundational experience in virtualization technologies using VMWare
- Advanced experience in Firewall/IDS, Routing, Switching, Wireless networking components
- Exposure to desktop virtualization solutions using such technologies such as XenApp
- Intermediate experience in cloud based identity and access management technologies
- Advanced experience with software distribution, patch management, network access protection and software/hardware inventory
- Foundational experience in data security and following security best practices
If you or someone you know is a fit for this excellent opportunity, please contact Lori Magee at LMagee@talonpro.com! We do offer referral bonus' along with the following benefits during the contract period
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!