Infrastructure Automation Engineer
1601 Chestnut Philadelphia County, PA 19192
Infrastructure Automation Engineer
- Status: Contract assignment
- Estimated Duration: 3 months+
- Hourly Target Range: TBD
A top client of ours is presently looking for an Infrastructure Automation Engineer. This candidate will serve as the lead technical consultant responsible for design, engineering and development of information technology solutions. In addition, will support the design, analysis, development and implementation of engineering infrastructure solutions of projects and/or work requests for complex business solutions. Will troubleshoot and proceed on resolving infrastructure compatibility issues based on system architecture, project requirements, customer expectations, etc. May be involved in the creation of design specifications and the development and application of utility programs and may resolve infrastructure compatibility problems as they arise. Responsibilities may include risks assessments, partnering on capacity planning, budget forecasting, and the diagnosis and correction of application/network problems. May serve as the primary contact for vendors.
- 3+ years of experience in software automation
- Experience interfacing with SOAP APIs
- Experience writing and interfacing with REST APIs
- Experience working with Python with solid knowledge of web services and other tooling including HTTP protocol, REST, Django Django REST Framework, Celery, Supervisord preferred
- Expertise in web setup skills/web framework
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines via projects such as Jenkins, Hudson, Gitlab CI, Circle CI etc.
- Experience with containers and container orchestration technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm Knowledge of SQL, and SQL Databases such as PostgresSQL and SQL Server
- Experience using GIT
- Experience with distributed application considerations and tooling such as 12 factor (https://12factor.net/), JSON Web Tokens (JWT), Service Meshes, container networking etc.
- Experience with Linux/Unix administration a plus
- Knowledge of, or interest in learning, voice network devices such as Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity, ACME SBC Experience in configuration & operation of monitoring/visualization software such as Prometheus, RUM (Real User Monitoring), Elasticsearch, Grafana, Motomo etc. is a plus
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
- Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong customer service orientation.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- VOICE NETWORK
- FRONT END
- INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT
- SQL SERVER
- WEB SERVICES
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED
- MS SQL SERVER
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Plum Benefits.
To be considered for this position you need to have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment, and be a quick learner. Excellent communication skills are essential in this role.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please apply directly via talonpro.com.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!