101 S Wood Ave #300 Iselin, NJ 08830 | Contract
- Location: Central NJ
- Status: Long-term contract 1+ year
- Hourly Target Range: Open dependent upon experience
- Remote Option: None
Our client is seeking an integration engineer to develop ETL processes between DealLogic and their front office systems.
- work with team lead and business users to understand requirements
- build any feeds necessary to capture data required into centralized database
- work with DealLogic vendor to build QiB based systems integration
- 3 to 5 years working with relational databases - modeling, stored procedures, functions and triggers with SQL Server 2016
- 3 to 5 years overall experience in software development. Experience in a structured language is required. Preferred language: .NET/C#.
- 3 to 5 years of building batch processing via ETL processes with Microsoft Integration Services / SSIS.
- Understanding of SOAP/Rest services
- Ability to build ETL batches to manipulate data into and out of a variety of trading and back office systems.
- Experience working with enterprise schedulers. Cisco Tidal preferred.
- Successful candidates will feel comfortable in a team oriented environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective presentation skills
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, along with Hotel Engine Benefits.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!