JBOSS Java Developer
70 Hudson St, Hudson County, NJ 07302
- Contract: 6 Months +
- Hudson County NJ
Our client is looking to fill 3 JBoss Developers for their migration project of EAP, product of redhat, migrating version 5 to 6. This person should have to below skills.
Recent experience working in Jboss is mandatory
- JBoss- migration of JBoss
- JBoss EAP Application Server 5, 6, 7
- JBoss SOA-P 5
- JBoss Upgrade Experience
- JBoss EJB3
- JBoss Web Services
- JBoss Remoting
- JBoss Security
Application development skills
- Highly skilled in core Java, Java based web frameworks such as Spring, ANGULAR JS or SEAM or STRUTS, JAVA based OR mapping frameworks such as Hibernate or EJB3.
- Highly skilled in DBMS technologies such as SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase – Stored procedures, Triggers, Data Modelling.
- Highly skilled in Data processing using tools such as Schedulers (TIDAL), ETL (Business Objects), ESB (Camel) and reporting (Crystal).
- Highly skilled in scripting technologies such as Bash, Jscript and batch.
- Highly skilled in implementing and integrating common off-the-shelf software (COTS) - Preferably in Banking technologies such as Principia, OPICS, Oracle Flexcube, Lawson.
- Basic knowledge of DevOps methodologies and build tools such as Maven and Artifactory. Basic knowledge of Amazon Web Services API.
- Skilled in analyzing current technological trends.
- Highly skilled in managing system integration issues between diverse platforms.
- Application support skills (Must have demonstrable experience in making decisions in production support environment)
- Skilled in issue management such as prioritization, timely disposition and reporting.
- Highly skilled in root cause analysis.
- Highly skilled in developing and implementing fixes.
Management, Leadership, and Personal Skills
- Communicates clearly and concisely.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships at all levels.
- Strong passion for software development.
- Skilled in project management techniques and one or more Systems Development Life Cycle methodologies.
- Ability to train and mentor more junior software developers.
Technical Skills (Employee in this position is expected to learn and work on all skills at the level outlined below)
- System Analysis and design skills (Must have demonstrable experience)
- Skilled in system analysis including process flows, data flows and data lineage.
- Skilled in defining all aspects of system context such as use cases, functional specification, wire frames, security, business data model, business process model.
- Highly skilled in defining all aspects of system design such as system structure, interface contracts, physical data model, scenario diagrams and deployment diagrams.
A minimum of:
- Four years of software development experience in system analysis, core application development and support skills
Bank Employee in this position is expected to:
- Acquire understanding of the Bank’ s vision, goals, business operations, and markets.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of at least one very large Enterprise quality application (or equivalent).
- Perform preliminary project analysis and document findings as required by department standards.
- Provide the necessary level of project management and control to keep all assigned projects on schedule.
- Conduct business area analysis, requirements definition, logical and detailed design, coding, testing, and implementation for all assigned development projects, according to departmental policies and procedures.
- Must be able to successfully complete large/complex development projects in a timely and cost effective manner with minimal supervision.
- Provide full support for all assigned Bank application systems. System support includes, but is not limited to: problem resolution (business and non-business hours); user support; and system maintenance.
- Assist the project manager and end users in identifying and recommending automated solutions to business problems.
- Assist in the evaluation and implementation of vendor-supplied solutions.
- Provide assistance and direction to other developers, as required.
- Accurately track and record hours worked on assigned projects/maintenance.
- Attend training session as assigned.
Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, along with Hotel Engine Benefits.
Fun Facts: World traveler, Avid beer collector, Amateur astronomer
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!