Jr. Infrastructure Engineer
545 Washington Boulevard Hudson County, NJ 07310
Infrastructure Support Engineer
- Status: Long Term Contract
- Location: Hudson County, NJ
Our client is seeking a Level II/III Support Engineer to join their team for a long-term contract role.
This individual will operate under the guidance of the Desktop Engineering Manager and have the opportunity to learn and grow in this field.
You Should have:
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge and experience supporting large Windows 7 and Windows 10 environments
- Exposure to SCCM. Working knowledge is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of application packaging.
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Excellent communication skills
You will be doing:
- End user engineering
- Serving as an escalation point
- Incident response
- Application Packaging
- Domain Group Policy Management
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Reading basic scripts (VBScript and PowerShell)
The position requires interaction with all levels of management both internally and externally to resolve technical issues. The analyst will serve as the escalation point for all critical issues reported to the Help Desk to provide final resolution.
Excellent company benefits offered and referral bonus' paid. If you or someone you know would be a fit for this exciting opportunity, please contact your Talon IT recruiter today!
Fun Facts: World traveler, Avid beer collector, Amateur astronomer
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!