Lead Business Systems Analyst (Microsoft Dynamics AX)
580 Howard Avenue Somerset, NJ 08873 | Direct Hire
Job Title: Business Systems Analyst (Microsoft Dynamics AX)
Job Location: Somerset, NJ
Salary: Dependent on Experience - $100-125K
A global market leader in the hearing health care field located in Somerset, NJ is presently looking for a Business System Analyst with several years’ experience working in Microsoft Dynamic AX. They have a strong presence in the US market and is looking for outstanding passionate talent committed to the goals and mission of the company.
In support of the US market and company growth, we are seeking an AX Business System Analyst who will be key members of the shared service departments. This person will be involved in leading projects in the areas of IT, Finance, Operations and centered on analyzing, documenting/ improving critical business processes. They will have regular interaction with senior leaders and managers on the status of projects, gaps, challenges and implementation plans for all groups involved.
The AX Business System Analyst will gain experience in understanding a complex international business with multiple brands and stakeholders being involved in various aspects of the business such as:
- Developing business requirements for strategic and comprehensive business solutions.
- Take part in implementing tomorrow’ s enterprise resource planning systems.
- Document key business processes relating to system implementation and business integration.
- Create and maintain system training documentation for local AX functions.
- Developing insightful dashboards and relevant KPIs for the business.
- Lead discussions with key stakeholders on change requests in AX and integrated systems.
- Identify gaps between legacy systems and new systems to be implemented.
- Stakeholder management while providing feedback and solution options for gaps identified.
- Strengthen cross functional processes and communication between the business and shared service functions within IT, Finance, HR and Operations.
Qualified candidates may have 5+ years of demonstrated experience with the following skills:
- Strong analytical skills
- Microsoft Dynamic AX (ERP) Experience (they don’ t have someone on the team with this exp) – & CRM
- Knowledge of the SDLC, PLC, Agile and waterfall methodologies
- Data field mapping, business and functional requirements documentation, technical design specifications, traceability and operational support plan workflow documentation including work instructions
- Any experience working directly with moving from one ERP, CRM or eCommerce platform to another would be ideal.
- Ability to lead UAT and end to end system testing
- Process mapping and problem-solving capabilities
- Driven and results oriented
- Team player
- Excellent business facing communication skills
- Experience working for a Manufacturing, Medical Device or Sales & Marketing environment would be strongly preferred.
- Must be OK with about 10% travel.
Qualified candidates possess at a minimum a bachelor degree or preferably a graduate degree in one of the following disciplines:
- Business Administration
- Business Analytics
- Computer Science
To be considered for this position you need to have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment, and be a quick learner. Excellent communication skills are essential in this role.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please apply directly via talonpro.com.
Fun Facts: Loves to travel, Spent a semester abroad in London, Beach bum, and Foodie (anything with cheese).
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!