Lead Mobile Developer
830 Morris Turnpike, Suite 305 Essex County, NJ 07078
Position: Lead Mobile Developer
- Status: Contract-To-Hire
- Salary Range: $130, 000 - $160, 000
- Remote Option: Not Available
Our client in the transportation service & technology industry is presently looking for a talented, self-motivated and passionate Lead Mobile Developer to join their growing team.
This is an opportunity to design and redevelop an app using React Native to be pushed out to Android & iOS users.
You will be responsible for leading our client' s development team to create, develop and sustain their mobile apps while working closely with their business development & marketing teams to roll out new products and services while collecting feedback from users.
- Previous experience in developing a mobile app from start to finish.
- React.js and React Native
- Experience with Native Code
- Bachelors or advanced degreed in computer science or a related field
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Outstanding Oral and Written communication skills
- Understanding of UI/UX design
- Good understanding of no-SQL databases like MongoDB)
- Experience working with Google Maps API is a plus!
- Object-C and/or Swift for iOS & Java for Android is a HUGE plus.
Benefits include flexible options for medical insurance and 10 vacation days.
To be considered for this position you will need to be passionate about new technologies, self-motivated, coachable, have a willingness to lead a team and collaborate on projects.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply at talonpro.com.