Lead UI Developer
22 W 21st St. New York County, NY 10010
Lead UI Developer
- Location: New York City
- Status: Full-time hire
- Salary Range: Open dependent upon experience
- Remote Option: None, must be on-site in NY
A growing client of ours is presently looking to add a Lead UI Developer to their growing team.
This is a stellar opportunity for a Senior candidate with about 3+ years of experience. Some exposure to managing/mentoring a small team would be ideal.
The role is to lead and grow a team of UI developers to build innovative, best in class UIs to disrupt the financial industry. You will need to be resourceful, hardworking, and energetic, and motivated to succeed. You will need to be detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment. You will use your creativity to come up with solutions to problems few have tried to solve previously.
- Develop trading UIs for cryptocurrencies using Node/React/JSX/Redux. o Exchange, PNT, RFQ, and other unique models of exchanging assets.
- Develop public facing responsive Cryptocurrencies Index Reference Rates Page.
- Develop internal admin tools for monitoring, and interacting with internal systems.
- Lead the technical design for all new disruptive UI applications.
- Develop proof of concepts for business and architectural features.
- Be able to own a task from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Review peers' code in a constructive and objective manner.
- Be a key influence in the hiring process of future developers joining the team.
- Deliver high quality and QA’ d code with established software engineering practices.
- Achieve high velocity and high quality by maintaining sufficient coverage of unit, functional and load tests.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience with Node/React/JSX/Redux and associated technologies.
- Experienced in designing UI components and applications.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Solid fundamentals of data structures and algorithms.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Knowledgeable about trading, experience on a trading floor is a plus.
- Knowledge of enterprise integration patterns and application messaging systems (and associated networking knowledge).
- Knowledgeable in commonly used testing framework and continuous integration systems.
Candidate must be eligible to work in the United States
Benefits include flexible vacation & sick time, 12 recognized holidays, and health insurance.
To be considered for this position you need to be coachable, a strong team player and creative.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!