Level 2 Desktop Technical Support
1500 Spring Garden Street Philadelphia, PA 19102 | Contract
- Position: Level 2 Desktop Technical Support
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Status: Contract assignment
- Estimated Duration: 18 months+
- Hourly Target Range: TBD
A Health Insurance company located in Philadelphia, PA is presently looking for a Level 2 Desktop Technical Support Specialist focusing on providing technical support and superior customer service to add to their growing team. This position requires sufficient knowledge of IT operations, responsibilities, work flow processes and procedures to resolve most inquiries independently. Good analytical and communication skills, sound judgment, and the ability to work effectively with client and other IT staff.
- Provides guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on client questions, and resolves complex problems or malfunctions of all systems applications, hardware and software.
- Responds to the more complex problems escalated by the help desk staff pertaining to all application hardware and software products supported by the IT area.
- Provides technical guidance and consults with vendors and other systems support units to identify and resolve complex client problems.
- Alerts clients and team members when a major problem is suspected.
- Performs recovery testing to confirm availability of systems where outages have occurred.
- Documents and tracks status of client inquiries, coordinates appropriate response and follows up to ensure client satisfaction.
- Participates in the analysis of client identified issues or problems which may require changes to department procedures, standards or systems.
- Evaluates effectiveness of new utilities and tools.
- Minimal supervision.
- Assists in the training of less experienced staff. Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, at least four, typically six years’ experience in IT or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Requires strong analytical and communication skills, sound judgment, and the ability to work effectively with client and IT management and staff.
- Provides 2nd level technical support to customers and internal staff for all Remote Service technology products and services offered by us and our business partners.
- Resolves issues and completes service requests within a specified timeframe.
- Works with external vendors and customers on escalated issues to ensure resolution.
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- COMPUTER CUSTOMER SERVICE
- WORK FLOW
- HELP DESK
- SYSTEMS SUPPORT
Associate' s Degree (Community College, MBO)
Associate degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, and at least two, typically four years experience in IT or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Certifications & Licenses:
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Plum Benefits.
To be considered for this position you need to have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment, and be a quick learner. Excellent communication skills are essential in this role.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please apply directly via talonpro.com.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!