Two North Ninth Street Lehigh County, PA 18101
Manager Transformation Architecture
- Status: Direct Hire
- Salary: Dependent upon experience
Are you looking to continue your career in leadership? If so, this is a great time to be part of change and company growth and we' d love to discuss this opportunity with you!
The Manager- Transformation Architecture, under supervision of the Director, has responsibility for the Architecture group within the Transformation organization. They will manage a team of Technology Leads who will provide Enterprise Architecture, Solution Architecture, and Integration Architecture services for cross-functional project teams.
- Oversee effort to identify and analyze enterprise business drivers and IT industry trends to derive enterprise solution architecture requirements
- Oversee efforts to develop overall architecture approach for all layers of a solution
- Direct work among the business users, architects, and cross-functional IT team members to develop the overall product level architecture
- Oversee the management and maintenance of architectural assets including principles, standards, policies, reference architectures, models, blueprints, roadmaps, frameworks, patterns and services
- Align vision, direction, and specific objectives for team efforts to our digital, technology-focused, and Agile goals
- Manage, coach, and mentor team members. Set performance targets and evaluate/enforce service delivery against targets
- Interview and hire qualified team members, striving to improve organization' s bench strength and augmenting product or project teams with contract staff when required
General Management & Decision Making:
- Be on the lookout for new opportunities to leverage technology for continuous improvement and outsourced services for greater efficiency
- Provide day-to-day leadership and operational management
- Develop and execute objectives, plans and policies for area of responsibility in line with Enterprise and IT Organization level strategy
- Coordinates resourcing and impact of multiple projects simultaneously within area of responsibility.
- Assure that project estimates for resources and costs are reliable
- Contribute to the development of budgets for area of responsibility and assist in the preparation of operational plans for the IT department.
- Oversee area of responsibility to adhere to approved budgets.
- Bachelor' s degree and 5 years of related work experience
- 3 years leadership experience
- Skills and knowledge in Architecture and business management
- Excitement, curiosity, and passion for shaping the future through digital technology
- MBA or Master' s Degree
- Ability to manage team members work as they operate cross functionally
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Experience in the use of project management methodology
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Management Essentials
- Utilities industry experience
- Excellent interpersonal relations skills
- Ability to effectively adapt to rapid technological and business change while maintaining enthusiasm and displaying sound judgment
If you or someone you know is qualified for this position, please contact your Talon IT Recruiter today! Referral bonus offered and paid out along with excellent company benefits.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!