Manager of Software Engineering
60 Gordon Drive Passaic County, NJ 07512
Software Engineering Manager
- Status: Direct Hire
- Salary Range: $120, 000 - $150, 000 Per Year
- Remote Option: Not Available
A company in the chemical management industry is looking to add a Software Engineering Manager to its growing team.
This is an opportunity to lead the software development team for an intelligent, well-rounded candidate with at least 8 years of relative experience.
You will be responsible for managing the Software Engineering team and work with customers to handle different issues.
- Software, Electrical, Computer Science or related engineering degree is required.
- Experience leading a software team & delivering software releases.
- Experience working with MS VC++ Programming, Visual Studio, Hardware Control, GUI, MFC, STL, OOD database.
- Experience developing software for Semiconductor equipment or analytical instruments.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
You will also have the opportunity to work on:
- Managing the company; s software roadmap while driving the team towards meeting release deadlines.
- Oversee, control and improve software quality metrics.
- Work alongside the R&D, engineering & product management team to identify new product & software features.
Benefits include a 401K plan with company match, Health/Vision/Dental Insurance, a Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, PTO and potential for yearly bonuses.
Fun Facts: Loves to cook, Beach bum, Future Dog owner.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!