Messaging / Mobility Support Engineer
1601 Chestnut Philadelphia County, PA 19192
Messaging and Mobility Support Engineer
- Status: Contract assignment
- Estimated Duration: 1 year
- Hourly Target Range: TBD
A Health Insurance company is presently looking for a Messaging and Mobility Support Engineer who will join their team and be the production support lead for the enterprise Microsoft Exchange environment. This person will work closely with the Messaging Engineering team to maintain and support the technology needed to keep the messaging services available to our internal customers. The person in this role partners with IT leadership on engineering and support related issues to develop strategies related to endpoint management and collaborates with teams across the organization to resolve issues and assist with projects.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Provide administration and support of Enterprise Microsoft Exchange 2013/2016 servers
- Provide support of Skype for Business Server infrastructure
- Root Cause Analysis of production incidents
- Open and manage service tickets with vendors to resolve product related issues
- Documentation of production support issues/tasks
- Provide patching, maintenance and support of existing Messaging system products and services
- Development of PowerShell scripts to automate routine functions
- Proactive health monitoring and management of supported products and technologies to assure availability, security, and agility in the Enterprise
- Support cluster/disaster recovery and ensure continuous high availability of business-critical Messaging tools.
- Participate in 24/7 on-call support rotation, including weekends and holidays with the expectation of responding to all applicable Priority 1 and 2 incidents, drive resolution and own the resulting Problem Management case
- Assist and maintain planning for Disaster Recovery Efforts
- Communicate with Production Support partners
- Provide knowledge transfer to team members
- Bachelor degree in computer science or a related discipline strongly preferred
- 7 or more years of experience administering and/or supporting an Enterprise Microsoft Exchange Infrastructure
- 5 or more years of experience in 24/7 multi-site operations, technical support, and on-call application support environments
- Strong scripting skills sufficient to maintain the Exchange environment are required
- Ability to participate in simultaneous projects and prioritize effectively
- Ability to communicate difficult technical concepts clearly to a variety of individuals of varying technical expertise and understanding
- Experience supporting an Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) system is a plus
Education: Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline and at least six, typically eight or more years experience in all phases of infrastructure network management or its equivalent in education and work experience.
ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Plum Benefits.
To be considered for this position you need to have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment, and be a quick learner. Excellent communication skills are essential in this role.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please apply directly via talonpro.com.