Mid-level Project Manager
570 Lexington Ave New York, NY 10022 | Contract to Direct Hire
- Position: Mid-level Project Manager
- Location: New York City
- Status: Contract to hire
- Estimated Duration: 6 months contract before potential conversion
- Hourly Target Range: around $45/hr.
- Remote Option: Occasionally
Our client is seeking a mid-level technical Project Manager to develop and maintain a technology project plan, which outlines a project' s tasks, milestone dates, status, and allocation of resources to stakeholders and other interested parties.
The technical project manager is responsible for clearly defining and quantifying each step, as well as establishing concrete deadlines for each project milestone and deliverable.
To this end, they have must have a demonstrated ability to anticipate problems and to find resolutions before that problem can derail a major milestone or deliverable. Since the typical project has a long life cycle, the technical project manager handles all of the complex aspects of the project; these aspects may be subject to constant change to accommodate market and economic conditions that directly affect implementation costs, market viability, and the organization’ s potential profit or loss on the project.
A successful candidate must be a self-directed team player, ability to drive high performance and work independently or in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
Skills & Qualifications
- At least a bachelor' s degree in information systems, computer science, or a related engineering field
- Superior client-facing communications and interpersonal skills
- Well versed in issue resolution, as well as ability to resolve scheduling and asset utilization conflicts
- Ability to work in a small startup style team with rapidly evolving business priorities
- Experience with organizational change and technology transformation initiatives
- Liaise between business leaders stipulating overarching requirements and technical leaders which facilitate execution of the project
- Adhere to budgets and keep projects on track for successful completion within specification
- Create technical documentation as needed and report on progress of project
- Plan and coordinate project schedules, goals and milestones and make project assignments
- RLS compliance tool
- Property database platform
- Single sign on
- RLS website
- Webflow CMS
- Salesforce & Fonteva AMS implementation
- Exchange 365 migration from on-premise instance
- Migration from on-premise server to AWS
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, along with Hotel Engine Benefits.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!