Mobility Inventory Analyst
1601 Chestnut Philadelphia, PA 19019 | Contract
- Position: Mobile Inventory Analyst
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Status: Contract assignment
- Estimated Duration: 5 months+
- Hourly Target Range: TBD
A Health Insurance company located in Philadelphia, PA is presently looking for an IT Mobility Inventory Analyst who will be focusing on on managing mobile device inventory, ensuring returned devices are wiped (factory reset) and correctly recorded into inventory.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Provides guidance, assistance, coordination and follow up on client questions, problems or malfunctions of all systems applications, hardware and software installed or maintained by IT.
- Responds to client staff' s inquiries concerning support, processing or request procedures, systems status and network connectivity, and a variety of hardware and software problems of all installed application hardware and software products supported by IT.
- Records inquiries, repair and service requests, resolves or directs requests to appropriate technical area or vendor, tracks status and follows up to ensure client satisfaction.
- Escalates to or consults with senior staff when solution is unclear.
- Reports problems with procedures and makes suggestions for improvements.
- Receives direct supervision.
- Requires good analytical and communication skills, sound judgment, and the ability to work effectively with client and IT staff.
- Prior experience working with mobile devices (cell phones, iPhones, smartphones and tablets) in retail setting is preferred.
Education: Associate degree in Computer Science or a related discipline and up to two years of experience in IT or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Minimum Degree Required: Associate' s Degree (Community College, MBO)
Skills and Experience:
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- MOBILE DEVICES
- NETWORK CONNECTIVITY
- RETAIL MARKETING
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Plum Benefits.
To be considered for this position you need to have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment, and be a quick learner. Excellent communication skills are essential in this role.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please apply directly via talonpro.com.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!