45 Main Street Suite 206 Brooklyn, NY 11201 | Direct Hire
Position: Product Analyst
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Status: Direct Hire
Salary Range: $110, 000-$130, 000
A client of ours in New York is looking to bring on a Product Analyst to join their team. They are a company that pioneered consumer experience technology for health insurance with the power to change an industry.
- Business/System requirements gathering, validation and definition for current and future products
- Market research support
- Supporting the development of and adherence to product development methodology
- Performing process, data and use case analysis
- Working closely with client, partner and product, and technology teams
- Participating in architectural, design and product discussions
- Leading test efforts - developing test plans, test cases and execution
- Working in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers
- Experience in the Health Insurance industry
- Demonstrated experience in Business/Systems Analysis and Requirements including analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications.
- Working knowledge of process definition and business process analysis and use case development
- Ability to analyze marketplace, industry, company, technology trends and best practices, vendor products and services, etc.
- Experience with technology projects and agile development
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases is a major plus
- Experience working at a software product company is a major plus
- Self starter, positive and excited to work with a team of excellent engineers
- Very strong communication and collaboration skills
• Equity and future growth possibilities, free metro card
• Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
• Generous vacation and leave policies
• Awesome team with a chance to help define the culture
• Fun work environment and team events (Friday happy hours, foosball tournaments and movie nights)
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!