412 Mt. Kemble Avenue Ste 110c Morristown, NJ 07960 | Direct Hire
- Job Title: Project Manager
- Location: Morris County, NJ
- Status: Direct Hire
- Salary: $110, 000 - $115, 000
- Remote: No
Are you an experienced Project Manager coming out of the P&C industry with experience on the product side? Have you been responsible for project implementations where you can jump in and hit the ground running? This is a long term direct hire opportunity with bonus opportunity and an immediate need.
- Prior experience with implementations and be able to explain those implementations and hands on involvement in detail
- 10+ years of experience in Project Management and P&C Insurance
- Prior Property and Casualty Environment
- MUST have Commercial side experience
- Prior experience working on the Policy side
- Product industry background
- Based on the core objectives of the overall scope of the engagement, develop a comprehensive project plan encompassing all initiatives, defining objectives, deliverables, timelines, resources and budgets.
- Work with external and internal stake holders to establish project matrix that maps on to overall engagement commitments
- Manage on-site and offshore team for project tasks
- Plan and manage resource allocation, project deliverables within time and budget
- Provide detail reports to project stake holders and delivery organization as per defined engagement guidelines
- Work closely with client partner and constantly update client management team on the status of the progress
- College degree
- Minimum of 10 years of experience managing complex medium - large scale projects within the P&C vertical
- Domain expertise in multiple insurance disciplines, such as underwriting, policy, claims, pricing, financial/billing, insurance business systems & design, statistical reporting and regulatory operations
- Minimum three referenceable and successful large scale implementations experience of full-scope lifecycle implementations of Policy and/or Billing and/or Claims solution for P&C vertical
- Managed minimum of $500K-$2 MM projects with global team of 5-20 in hybrid model.
- Hands on experience of managing projects in Agile model
- Must be able to leverage industry best practices as applicable and enhance company brand within customer domain
- Able to travel (up to 100% depending on project)
- Intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn
- Experience working on an insurance software product
- PMP certified
- Knowledge of testing principles and methodologies
- Insurance industry certifications
- ISO process knowledge
This role is requiring someone who is willing to go the extra mile and show strong attention to detail, drive and be able to take initiative. This need is immediate and will have a shortened interview process. If you or someone you know is a fit for this opportunity for long term career advancement, please contact your dedicated IT Talon Recruiter today! Referral bonus offered.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!