650 Liberty Ave Union, NJ 07083 | Contract to Direct Hire
Title: QA Analyst
Location: Central NJ
Duration: Contract to hire
This role provides Quality Assurance testing services within the IT Enterprise Quality Assurance group. Responsibilities include preparing and executing Application Test Plans, Test Scripts/Cases and documenting the results.
7+ years hands-on software quality assurance and testing exposure
BA - Computer Science or equivalent degree with related work experience
Strong oral and written communication skills are critical
- Experience testing under various application environments including web-based (e-Commerce), Mobile and client/server. AS400 based systems a plus.
- Retail experience is a plus. Exposure to JDA retail system and/or Point of Sale is a plus.
- Ability to review and understand Business Requirements, Functional specifications and system design documents with the goal of performing a structured validation of all testable conditions.
- Proven experience preparing and executing manual Test Scripts/Cases and documenting the results.
- Back-end database testing experience required. Solid ability to create SQL queries and analyze the results. Experience with both white-box and black-box testing.
- Experience using defect tracking systems and general knowledge of defect processing and control.
- Capable of working independently or as part of a QA/Project team, as required by the project. Able to effectively and cooperatively interface with all levels of management and staff.
- Work with Business Analysts, Projects Managers and development staff to review project documentation and implement an effective test effort.
- Work cooperatively to troubleshoot and resolve project and/or environmental issues.
- Hands on experience with automated testing tools. Performance testing a plus.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development process.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!