Risk Integration Engineer
101 Wood Avenue South Iselin, NJ 08830 | Direct Hire
Job Title: Risk Integration Engineer
Location: MetroPark NJ
Salary: around $150k, dependent on experience
An integration engineer with risk product experience to develop ETL processes between front office, back office and downstream systems.
- Work with team lead and business users to understand requirements
- build any feeds necessary to capture data required into centralized database
- work with security master database for market data consumption
- build downstream ETL processes necessary for market and credit risk departments
- Support production processes on daily basis
- 3 to 5 years experience within the financial industry. Prefer business knowledge in the area of fixed income, equity and derivative products
- 3 to 5 years working with relational databases - modeling, stored procedures, functions and triggers. Preferred knowledge: SQL Server 2016
- 3 to 5 years overall experience in software development. Experience in a structured language is required. Preferred languages: .NET/C#/SSIS/SSAS.
- Ability to build ETL batches to manipulate data into and out of a variety of trading and back office systems.
- Experience working with enterprise schedulers. Cisco Tidal preferred.
- Experience working on a trading floor supporting mission critical applications
- Ability to multitask several ongoing issues. This involves the ability to assess priority and make appropriate decisions quickly and effectively.
- Successful candidates will feel comfortable in a team oriented environment and possess skills to “ win over” the trust of a broad user base.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective presentation skills
* College degree required.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!