SAP Financial Applications Architect
2500 Columbia Ave Lancaster, PA 17604 | Direct Hire
- Position: SAP Financial Applications Architect
- Location: Lancaster, PA
- Status: Direct Hire
- Salary Range: $130, 000
- Remote Option: None
Our client has a job opportunity for a SAP Financial Applications Architect to join the Application Solutions team located near Lancaster, PA.
The SAP Financial Applications Architect will ensure the efficient configuration, development, testing and deployment of SAP (and ancillary application) solutions required to support these areas.
- Work with the IT relationship managers and internal customers to understand business requirements, processes & challenges through the creation of IT charters, identification of solution options and the design and build of business solutions. Formulate action plans using established standards, procedures and methodologies with cost estimations and resource planning for improving solution delivery or enhancement projects
- Serve as a functional consultant to translate new business requirements into solutions comprised of available SAP and/or SAP-related tools. Includes responsibility for designing, validating, implementing, and supporting final solutions
- Research and evaluate new and/or alternative solutions and technologies to enhance operational effectiveness
- Recommend and lead the roll-out of new SAP functionality or existing functionality to new locations
- Provide thought leadership, mentorship, and forum leadership in the area of responsibilities
- Lead a FI team during a project
- Support and drive process improvements within SAP Financial Accounting modules and Controlling modules
- Provide education and support to end users to maximize the benefit of SAP to their daily job functions
- Work as an IT Consultant to deliver solutions in a secure manner
- Provide Tier 3 support for the Accounting, Tax and Treasury business processes in SAP as well as supporting bolt-ons, software applications and interfaces
- Research and participate in benchmarks for technologies for trends or emerging best practices and opportunities for continuous improvements and/or to support overall corporate and business goals
- Work with business users and IT team for timely resolution of operational (functional and technical) and project issues
- Understand and articulate our technical environment and develop associated road-map for advancing areas to meet the business needs.
- Moderate travel expected, approximately 10%
- Occasional travel for conferences, vendor meetings or similar activities may be required
- Bachelor’ s degree, preferably in computer science, business, accounting or related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of hands on experience working with SAP ECC - expert knowledge in SAP Controlling and a strong understanding of FI
- Strong understanding of FICO integrations with other modules like eWM, SD, MM, PS, FA and HR
- Experience in configuring and supporting SAP CO-PA and Material Ledger
- Good knowledge of SAP structures, configuration standards, object dependencies and tables
- Experience leading and managing project team members and deliverables
- Strong statistical, analytical and advanced problem solving skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!