SAP Systems Analyst
Bergen County, NJ 07645
- Job Title: SAP Systems Analyst – Warehouse Management
- Status: Direct Hire
- Remote: No (some WFH flexibility on an as needed basis)
Are you a go getter looking to join a team and be part of an upcoming migration? We have a role in the Northern NJ area for an SAP Systems Analyst working with WM/EWM. This opportunity is for someone with roughly 3-5 years of experience who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and be hands on.
- Implementing and integrating SAP' s Warehouse Management (WM) and Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) solutions in conjunction with Handling unit Management.
- Participates in requirements gathering sessions working closely with the business.
- Using SAP Mobile Data Entry solution - Builds and Supports RF scanner transactions.
- Creates new and updates existing Label requirements ensuring compliance with Business.
- Supports Warehouse Management integration with other LE modules i.e. Shipping and Transportation. Includes monitoring and resolution of IDOC errors related to integrations.
- Address business requirements in new or existing processes by identifying and recommending system solutions or new functionalities.
- Assists in the creation of functional and technical design documents related to relevant applications utilizing business requirements and stores utilizing Solution Manager.
- Writes and maintains documentation to describe solution configuration, process flow, and behavior, testing, defects, and resolution.
- Writes and performs functional testing to ensure the solution meets specifications and functions correctly utilizing HP ALM.
- Creates and provides training documents for new or modified processes or functionality for end-users or technical support staff.
- Utilizes Service Now incident system to monitor Production support tickets after deployments.
People Skills & Core Competencies:
- Independently lead workshops, design sessions, and scribe business process documentation to assist in understand challenges; document as-is and to-be processes with both system integrators and business SME’ s.
- Solid team player with the ability to work closely and professionally with various teams/groups - business and technology.
- External customer facing as needed.
- Constatn communication with Team, Managmenet and Buisness Stakeholders regarding work status, progress and plans.
- Current with best business practices through participation in discussion forums, seminars, training, user groups, Internet sources, and various other organizations.
- Skilled in utilizing Solution Manager Charm for managing transports along with presenting changes in CAB (Change Approval Board).
- Skilled in utilizing HP ALM for creating, storing, and managing the testing process
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering
- Required Experience:
- 3-5 Years of SAP Warehouse Management/ Inventory Management
- 1-2 Years of SAP Extended Warehouse Management
- 5+ years of SAP experience.
- Preferred Experience
- 1-2 Years SAP S/4HANA
- SAP WM/EWM Certification
- Solution Manager 7.2 (Charm)
Company benefits available, flexible work schedules, free lunch and great team culture provided with this opportunity. An exciting opportunity to be part of a company wide implementation. Referral bonus also available and paid and performance bonus eligible in this role. If you or someone you know is qualified for this position, please contact Talon today!