Salesforce Technical Architect
Hamilton, NJ 08691 | Direct Hire
- Job Title: Salesforce Technical Architect
- Status: Direct Hire
- Location: Hamilton, NJ
- Remote: No
- Salary: $130, 000 - $145, 000
Seeking a passionate technology professional who enjoys developing solutions, sharing ideas and having a voice in their day to day work environment. Seeking an innovative SalesForce architect to assist in constructing the next generation industry leading platforms. As a Salesforce Technical Architect, you will work closely with Agile Development teams and be instrumental in driving the technical direction of the product line. Qualified candidates must have 6-9 years of experience.
- Ability to provide architectural guidance as well as work hands-on with Salesforce Development teams
- Extensive experience building Apps for the AppExchange and enterprise level integrations between SalesForce and external systems.
- Ability to train and mentor team members on Salesforce architecture, best practices, and related technology.
- Expert knowledge of Apex Development and SOQL.
- Strong knowledge of Lightning Component Framework.
- Web Service Frameworks (RESTful).
- Expert knowledge of testing frameworks/methodologies (Unit Testing, Selenium, Jasmine, TDD).
- Strong knowledge of Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery practices (Salesforce DX).
- Scrum/Agile Product Development exposure
- Good Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Competitive salaries
- 401k and great benefits package
- An outstanding collaborative work environment in our state of the art facility
- Employee engagement programs such as community outreach, Wellness, Spirit Committee, etc.
- An opportunity to work for the leader
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!