111 Town Square Place, 14th Floor Jersey City, NJ 07310 | Contract to Direct Hire
- Location: North NJ
- Status: Contract to hire
- Estimated Duration: 6+ months before conversion
- Hourly Target Range: Open, dependent upon experience
- Remote Option: None, must be on-site in NJ
A top client of ours is seeking a Salesforce Trainer to help with documentation, training and adoption. This individual will work with the team to build tools so all parties understand it.
• Regular organization, maintenance, update and delivery of Salesforce trainings
• Working with end users to promote SFDC best practices
• Act as a point of contact for end user' s questions and concerns regarding Salesforce.com
• Identify and promote system enhancements to improve user capabilities
• Strong knowledge of Salesforce ad its various modules
• Salesforce training experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Maintains technical expertise and knowledge of the Salesforce platform by engaging in user groups and staying on top of the latest trends in SFDC.
Identify ways to utilize SFDC to improve business productivity and make recommendations to support the organization’ s appetite to grow the Salesforce environment over the entire organization
Provide timely updates on current and potential production issues which affect projects or production service level objectives; escalates issues when necessary.
- Was previously a trainer / documenter
- Salesforce Admin (at least certified)
- Great comm skills written and verbal
- User documentation writing experience
- Nice to have:
- Salesforce Reporting and Analytics
- Experience with Marketing and Sales Cloud
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, along with Hotel Engine Benefits.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!