Two North Ninth Street Lehigh Valley, PA 18101
- Job Title: Scheduling Assistant/Customer Service
- Status: Long term contract 1 year +
- Remote: No
- Salary: Entry Level
We have a long-term contract opportunity – 1+ year long for someone with great energy and customer service skills. This is a clerical opportunity to assist the scheduling department. Qualified individuals should exhibit the following skills:
- Intermediate to Advanced experience with Excel required
- Experience with Primavera and MS Access would be a strong plus but not required
- Highly organized and independent an independent worker
- Exceptional customer service skills – working with external clients/customers.
In this role, you will be working closely to assist the scheduling department. Work orders will be scheduled in Primavera and you will be required to respond to customer inquiries, follow-up with orders and ensure work orders are complete. This position does involve some clerical duties such as logging and updating excel and other tracking documentation.
If you or someone you know is a fit for this opportunity, please contact Talon today! Company benefits available during the duration of the contract period.
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Hotel Engine Benefits.