Harrisburg, PA 17110 | Contract
- Position: Security Analyst
- Location: Harrisburg, PA
- Status: Contract
- Estimated Duration: 2 months
- Hourly Target Range: $50-$55
- Remote Option: No remote option
A Government Entity is presently looking for a Security Analyst to add to their growing team.
This is an opportunity to advance one’ s career with an aggressively growing organization for a confident, passionate candidate with about 5 years of work experience.
- Address security incidents in RSA Archer. Ensure policies are continuously met.
- Review DLP logs from the agencies for data loss. Assist in tuning the application to remove false positives.
- Review Bluecoat Internet web filter reports and generate reports to ensure Internet access is not being abused.
- Ensure agencies meet compliance metrics based on their respective responsibilities. Work requires knowledge of HIPAA and PCI.
- Assist agency staff in interpreting Client' s regulations, management directives and compliance frameworks such as NIST, IRS pub 1075, HIPAA, PCI.
- Review vulnerability scans provided by EISO to reduce the risk posture to the agencies.
- 5 years Experience as a Security Analyst
- Knowledge of directives and compliance frameworks such as NIST, IRS pub 1075, HIPAA, PC
- Proficient in Windows, Office 360
- Experience with RSA Archer
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longetivy Bonuses, and Plum Benefits. This client enjoys reveling in their accelerated growth by organizing company dinners and happy hours in addition to a recently created founders club trip!
To be considered for this position you need to be creative, loyal and coachable.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please apply at talonpro.com.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!