Harrisburg, PA 17110 | Contract
- Position: Security Engineer
- Location: Harrisburg, PA
- Status: Contract
- Estimated Duration: 6 months
- Hourly Target Range: $50-$60
- Remote Option: No remote option
A Government Entity is presently looking for a Security Engineer to add to their growing team.
This is an opportunity to advance one’ s career with an aggressively growing organization for a confident, passionate candidate with about 10 years of work experience.
- Utilize forensic software and applications, including EnCase Enterprise and AccessData, to collect and preserve documents and other digital evidence as part of forensic acquisitions of laptops, desktops, and other digital media.
- Have the ability to maintain the integrity of confidential information and be familiar with the concepts behind chain of custody.
- Support the Enterprise Information Security Office team in various tasks including email analysis and tracing, data research, reporting and trending, and other aspects of incident response.
- Be able to work independently or collaboratively in support of strategic goals and policy.
- Assist internal & external customers achieve desired results.
- 10 plus years of experience with C++, C#, JAVA, and SQL query languages.
- 3 plus years experience with Splunk administration, reporting and dashboard creation.
- The position will require the resource to have strong problem-solving abilities and strong critical thinking coupled with good oral and written communication skills
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longetivy Bonuses, and Plum Benefits. This client enjoys reveling in their accelerated growth by organizing company dinners and happy hours in addition to a recently created founders club trip!
To be considered for this position you need to be creative, loyal and coachable.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please apply at talonpro.com.