Senior Application Developer
650 Liberty Ave Union, NJ 07083 | Contract
Sr. Application Developer
- Location: Central New Jersey
- Status: 6 Month Contract
- Remote: No
- Salary: Dependent upon experience
Are you looking for a new opportunity to work as a Sr. Application Developer? Do you have prior retail experience? If so, we have an opportunity for you.
We are currently seeking an Senior Application Developer. As a key contributor to the team, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions including; databases, key-value stores, etc.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- 6+ years of full stack .NET enterprise-level application development
- Strong knowledge of .NET WinForms and web framework with C#
- Strong experience coding with front end libraries like jQuery, AJAX or extJS.
- Experience coding and implementing both web services and consuming web services REST, SOAP (building clients)
- Proven SQL skills - interacting with databases from applications (ODBC / JDBC and similar), building SQL queries and basic table design within Microsoft SQL Server. Optimizing queries. Writing Store Procedures.
- Skill for writing clean, readable, easily maintainable code and reusable libraries
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Unit testing experience using Visual Studio IDE
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Experience building high volume and high performance web applications and services
- Experience with DI and IOC
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or any related field from an accredited institution.
- Experience in the Retail industry is a plus.
If you or someone you know is qualified for this position, please contact your dedicated IT Talon Recruiter today! Referral bonus offered and paid out!
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Hotel Engine Benefits.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!