Senior Business Analyst
Gaithersburg, MD 20877 | Contract
Job title: Senior Business Analyst
Contract location: Gaithersburg MD
Contract assignment through December 2018
* 2 roles available
A Clinical Research Organization, with offices located in Gaithersburg, Maryland is presently looking for a Senior IT Business Analyst who has at least 3 years working within technology or management consulting.
The successful Sr. Business Analysts are passionate about finding answers and solutions. While they abhor reinventing wheels, they are also constantly looking for better ways to do things. Our Senior BAs and BAs are a tight-knit group who love to brainstorm and share ideas, push each other to ever higher standards, and have each other’ s backs. They are self-motivated, high-energy individuals and team members who understand the importance of managing all the details, asking the right questions, and making things happen. They are solution-oriented go-getters who thrive in constant change and are always looking for the next challenge.
• Support strategic, process improvement, and change management initiatives.
• The Senior Business Analyst leads Drive solution identification, development, design, and deployment leveraging industry-recognized standards such as IIBA® and through research, client interface, and other fact-finding activities.
• Evaluates alternative business process and technology solutions, and participates in making functional or technology recommendations to enhance business operations.
• Lead the development of business processes and priorities, business requirements, functional designs, process maps, user test plans, and training materials associated with business process and technology solutions.
• Work collaboratively with peers in PMO and other stakeholders including corporate functions, business unit functions, client contacts, and client vendors, as appropriate, to coordinate the overall delivery of functional and technology solutions to business groups.
• Utilize project management processes and tools to facilitate the delivery of solutions.
• Develop strong working knowledge of the industry, our clients, and innovative trends to support continuous improvement.
• Translate information as necessary to ensure alignment and communication across various audiences including junior operational staff to technical developers to executive sponsors.
• Manage and mentor business analysts and other staff in the above competencies.
At least 5 – 7 years of successful business analysis experience, with at least 3 of those years working in technology department or management consulting.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to understand business processes and translate into technical specifications.
• Solid problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization
• Client-focused approach with outstanding interpersonal skills
Education: Bachelor’ s Degree and equivalent knowledge in business discipline.
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Plum Benefits.
To be considered for this position you need to have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment, and be a quick learner. Excellent communication skills are essential in this role.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please apply directly to Gillian Rummler at GRummler@talonpro.com
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!